- 1 Kindly know this Package is accessible from the 07th of October 2019 not earlier than that
- 2 Kindly know this Package is absolutely booked in February and March 2020
- 3 Package Charges in US Dollars:
- 4 Itinerary
- 5 Day 01: Monday (Arrive Luxor, Cruise Embarkation & Karank and Luxor Temples)
- 6 Day 02: Tuesday (Luxor West Bank / Esna)
- 7 Day 03: Wednesday Esna/ Disembarkation & Departure
- 8 Tour Package Fee Inclusions
- 9 Tour Package Price Exclusions
- 10 Dahabiya Boat or comparable boat:
- 11 Youngsters coverage:
- 12 Non-compulsory Excursions if need it:
- 13 Accommodations:
- 14 Meals:
- 15 Meal Require
- 16 What you need?
- 17 What’s the price range of this Tour?
- 18 Gratuities and Tipping:
Kindly know this Package is accessible from the 07th of October 2019 not earlier than that
Kindly know this Package is absolutely booked in February and March 2020
Tour Period: 03 Days 02 Nights
Tour Departs and ends within the comply with days:
Start Monday from Luxor finish Wednesday at Luxor
Package Charges in US Dollars:
As very special fee will apply 3500.00 US Dollars per individual per night time in double or twin cabin per Tour Package
Single supplement: 150 US Dollars
Package Rates in US Dollars in Christmas, New Yr and Easter Season::
As very particular price will apply 500.00 US Dollars per individual per night time in double or twin cabin per Tour Package
Single complement: 200 US Dollars
Day 01: Monday (Arrive Luxor, Cruise Embarkation & Karank and Luxor Temples)
Arrive in Luxor Airport, meet and help by our consultant
Transfer from Luxor Airport to the Dahabiya.
11:00 Embarkation before lunch,
13.00 lunch on board.
14:30 Proceed with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile together with the Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor
Alternative to do Elective Excursion (Sound & Lights Present at Karnak Temple)
Opportunity to do Non-compulsory Tour City tour in Luxor by Horse carriage
after the excursions switch back to the cruise
19:30 Dinner on board
In a single day on board of the Dahabiya in Luxor
(Meals Included – Lunch, dinner)
Day 02: Tuesday (Luxor West Bank / Esna)
Early morning of that Day opportunity to do Elective Tour Scorching Air Balloon over Luxor (for those who take this feature you’ll have breakfast box)
06:00 Wake-up call
06:30 Breakfast on board the Dahabiya
07:00 Cross the Nile to visits the West Financial institution of Luxor including the Valley of Kings, the manufacturing unit of the Alabaster Stones then the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahari and the of colossi of Memnon.
12:00 back to Nile Cruise boat
13:00 Crusing to Esna
13:00 lunch on board of the Dahabia during crusing
Free time at leisure
19:30 Dinner on board of the Dahabiya
Cross Esna Lock and Overnight in Esna
(Meals Included – Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Day 03: Wednesday Esna/ Disembarkation & Departure
06:00 Wake-up name
06:30 Breakfast on board of the cruise
07:00 Disembarkation from the Dahabiya
07:00 Visit Esna Temple
Switch to Luxor
(Meals Included – Breakfast)
Costs are quoted in US Dollars per Individual per Package.
|Seasons and Rates||Single||Double||Triple|
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04||
|Summer time Season start from 01/05 To 30/09||$0
|Easter Season begin from 24 /03 To 08 /04||$zero
|Christmas & New Yr begin from 18/12 To 07/01||$0
Tour Package Fee Inclusions
Arrival switch from lodge/airport/practice station in Luxor in response to your arrival details in Monday. Arrival ought to be within the morning for this Package earlier than 12 PM
All transfers by air-conditioned non-smoking car or buses
2 Night time in Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat on full board basis
Tour to Karnak & Luxor Temples
Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
Tour to Esna Temple
Entrance charges to all the talked about sites in the Inclusions Section
Providers of experienced English Talking Egyptologist Tour Guide joined you within the Sightseeing Excursions
Providers of skilled Egyptologist Tour Information joined you within the Sightseeing Excursions ( French, German, Italian or Spanish Speaking Tour Guide are available for additional value 50 US Dollars for the Tour Guide)
Departure Transfer from Esna to Luxor Airport/Luxor Railway Station/ Lodge in Luxor in line with your departure particulars in Wednesday in Luxor
All service costs and taxes
Tour Package Price Exclusions
Any extras not mentioned in this system
Sightseeing’s Entrance Fees
Tipping as written in our web site http://www.egypt-nile-cruise.com/nile-cruise-gratuities-and-tipping/
Dahabiya Boat or comparable boat:
El Amira Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat
Please click on within the following hyperlink and open it to see the Dahabiya boat particulars and Footage
- Baby from zero to 05.99 Years sharing mother and father’ cabin free of charge
- Baby from 6 Years to 11.99 years sharing mother and father’ cabin 50% from the half twin price (Max. one baby)
- 2 Youngsters in a separate cabin shall be charge as a one Single Cabin.
- 1 Grownup + 1 Youngster can be thought-about as a Double Cabin.
- Youngster 12 years and more will contemplate as adult individual
Non-compulsory Excursions if need it:
Metropolis tour in Luxor by Horse carriage 20 US Dollars per individual
Scorching Air Balloon over Luxor 100 US Dollars per individual
Sound & Lights Show at Karnak Temple consists of transfers – Entrance Fees 50 US Dollars per individual
In Dahabiya Nile Cruise
2 Nights in Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat on full board basis
2 Breakfasts at Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat
2 Lunches at Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat
2 Dinners at Dahabiya Nile Cruise Boat
P.S: all Meals Excluded Drinks except (Tea or Espresso or Juice with breakfast solely) Nile Cruise Boat.
What you need?
Digital camera – Hat – Sun block – Snug Footwear – Swimwear
What’s the price range of this Tour?
Pricey Shoppers Please know that the tour worth covers the providers said within the “Inclusions” section only and there are numerous different personal bills which can occur throughout your journey will not be included within the Tour prices resembling Optionally available Activities, Tipping and so on … Please learn bellow of this Page.
Gratuities and Tipping:
How much is the typical Tipping and when to provide it?
Dahabiya Nile Cruise Crew:
On Common there are about 12 to 18 persons working in the Dahabiya Nile Cruise boat. The Guest sees only 5 or 7 individuals of the crew. So it is unfair to provide tricks to individuals that you simply see and overlook other individuals. That’s why there is a rule in all Nile Cruise boats that Visitor shouldn’t pay any ideas for anybody through the Nile Cruise Journey. All Ideas have to be given on the finish of your journey. You set your ideas in an envelope and write the quantity on the back then depart it on the Reception of your Nile Cruise boat. All Ideas might be collected from shoppers and divided to the entire Cruise Employees. This can be a Truthful answer for everybody.
The Ideas is about 5 to 10 US Dollars per individual per Night time. For Example, in case you are 2 Individuals and having a 2 Nights’ lodging in Dahabiya Nile Cruise your Tip Amount can be:
eight US$ x 2 Nights x 2 Individual = 32 US$.
So that you Depart 32 US$ in an Envelope at the Reception on the End of your Dahabiya Nile Cruise Journey.
For The Drivers, Representatives and Guides:
The following quantities are Advisable and on a per individual Foundation (in American Dollars USD).
Luxor Consultant 5 to 10 US$
Guides 5 to 10 US$ (Per Day)
Drivers 5 US$ (Per Day)
Ideas aren’t an obligation on you. It’s redemption for a great service. Nevertheless wages in Egypt are very low. So most people depend upon tips to survive, however this is not an excuse to provide a nasty service. In the event you really feel that the individual is just not providing you a very good service or stressing you to offer him ideas, DO NOT GIVE TIPS or REDUCDE THE AMOUNT. However please tell him why you did that. Typically in the event you don’t give ideas, individuals akin to Driver, Cruise Employees, Felucca Captain or Carriage Automotive Driver will assume that you simply gave the tricks to your guide to offer it to them and will start a Onerous Talking with him about that and waste your time.
- Cruise Identify
- First Identify
- Final Identify
- Your E-mail
- Select CountryUnited StatesUnited KingdomAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCongo, The Democratic Republic of TheCook IslandsCosta RicaCote D’ivoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-bissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and Mcdonald IslandsHoly See (Vatican Metropolis State)HondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIran, Islamic Republic ofIraqIrelandItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea, Democratic Individuals’s Republic ofKorea, Republic ofKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao Individuals’s Democratic RepublicLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic ofMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesia, Federated States ofMoldova, Republic ofMonacoMongoliaMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinePanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and The GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbia and MontenegroSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia and The South Sandwich IslandsSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan MayenSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwan, Province of ChinaTajikistanTanzania, United Republic ofThailandTimor-lesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVenezuelaViet NamVirgin Islands, BritishVirgin Islands, U.S.Wallis and FutunaWestern SaharaYemenZambiaZimbabwe
- Youngster Age
- Arrival Date
- Departure Date
- How Many Nights? Period (In nights)
- Feedback or Requests
- How did you hear about us?